Thursday, December 26, 2013

Time.

I wonder how it is
that we keep missing each other
Every time one heart is open for the other
The other is closed for another

I wonder why it is
that we never noticed each other
When we are the ones doing everything
for everyone else
but ourselves.

I wonder when it is
that I started noticing you
noticing us
How similar and alike we are
Your warmth
My warmth
That we share with everyone else
including each other.

I wonder whether it is
the feeling of being alone
for too many moons
and yearning for one
who understands the pain you feel
because he feels it
for another.

I wonder what it is
that I am waiting for
when I look at you
and I look at him
and I feel
like
I've
missed
something
walking out of
my life at the wrong
moment at the wrong

time.

No comments: