Monday, October 01, 2012

SUAD + A New Home

So many things have happened at the same time, it's hard to keep track of everything and keep up with Life. But I am thankful for it, every day. :)

SUAD
Wow. What a journey it has been.

To be honest, before SUAD 2012, I haven't had as physically draining and emotionally trying a journey during any other Blast! concert. (EMCC came close because our comm organised it but this was on a whole new level) 

Towards the end of the preparation, my body literally gave way, and I wasn't sure I was actually going to be able to perform properly on the show day... And because of certain drama going on, I felt really emotionally drained and bogged down by all these problems. On hindsight, it was so unnecessary, and I needn't have worried or given so much thought to it. :)

"Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, love those who treat you right. 
Pray for those who don't, and love them anyway. :)"

"The most memorable people in life are the ones who loved us even when we weren't very lovable."

And part of this journey taught me who the people I should value more are, and what issues I should just grow up and move on from. Instead of wallowing in regret, I will figure out how to fix things. :)

little treats from friends really brightened my day. ^_^
i had a lovely breakfast of Mos Minestrone and sushi~
shopping for earrings for the girls!
crazy antics in the 4-5 item girls dressing room! love my dressing room buddies.

Received wonderful things from my friends who came to support. I really love my friends so much.
MY CUPCAKES SURVIVED. AHHHH. they were still super duper yummy. 
❤ ❤ ❤ 
love sunflowers so much ^_^
Lovely love letters.
redecorated my hall room with cards and sweet gifts from precious people! it's looking so much more homey now~

a very important group of people to me during this period:
thank you RANXM, for always being there for me, and for keeping me sane and cheering me up. :) i love you boys so much, can't wait for our outings! :D

***

In other news, we've moved house to nice place in Novena! the location is amazingly convenient, and I quite love the house too. I'm in love with my bed and the bed frame my mum ordered for me! 
the first time I came home my room was in a complete mess. D: and my bed was a floor bed HAHAHA.
Some arrangements and a new bed frame!
Sticking my stuff into the bed frame was fun :) I love decorating this thing.

***

So many happy memories, I hope I'll remember to cherish everything. :)

No comments: