Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Days Leading Up.

No particular theme is featured in this post, just a collection of photos taken during the days leading up to SUAD 2012. :) Reminiscing...

***

did some DIY decorations and put the flowers the gang gave me into a spare used drink bottle :P loved the effect in my room!
Blast! auditions were inspiring to attend :) so much talent in this new batch of Freshies! every year, i swear, the opportunities and the dance scene just get better and better. (and with that come stronger and stronger dancers!)
dinner with Zhiwen and Sabbie and Jiayi turned out to be pretty amusing! Check out Zhiwen's food omg!
Eusoff DeePee cum Dance auditions was crazy packed! our studio is seriously too small for so many auditionees.
really lovin' the floral arrangement ^_^
bought a new pair of Converse sneakers from Rachew! (they delivered the wrong size and colour to her! D:) i love them so much, been wanting a pair so badly!
i've missed the Arts Canteen's Japanese food!
Gladys sent over this cute scene that she saw! this is too sweet, seriously =^_^=
yummy dinner with Tacky at the Taiwanese restaurant behind my hall! wah i realy love their noodles.
Shan sent me this, love it. ^_^
funky gals in our funky costumes! (the similar colour scheme totally wasn't planned, haha. we all just have similar colour sense)
super yummy porridge supper after a long and draining day of rehearsals! wah the 酶菜 was absolutely divine.
yummy lunch @ Waraku with my dear mummy ^_^
the previous SUAD's flyer design :) i see a Shan, Karen and Ahmad!
doing work with dinner right beside me. i love Hall life sometimes. :P
free drinks being given out at U-Town! really made my day! :D
a friend did my hair for me for his hairdressing final exam! it's a little brighter than i expected but ah well.
painting Tacky's bday present!
happy birthday my dear old friend and now fellow blondie Tacky! :)
and yet another Funky Supper with the Funkies! i love how my Funkies are such Foodies hahaha.

***

photo spam! toodles for now.

No comments: