Thursday, February 20, 2014

Why we do the things we do.

With the passing of two concerts comes the start of another memorable journey.

While my Facebook and other social media channels are still full of remnants of memories from my EMCC and DP journey this year, we just embarked on our RANXM journey yesterday night with Day 1 of 12. :)

Prac went really well, and I'm really excited to see how our item develops. Binh's prac also went well, it turned out to be this interesting Hiphop/Contemp fusion and I can foresee it's going to be a lovely item as well. So blessed to be in these two items!

In other news, I ordered a badge machine! So I'll be making badges on my own soon omg I'm so excited!!! XD
I want to make more of these badge sets so I can get rid of sell off my older badges and move on to newer designs with the new machine! :D 

Been on the receiving end for many many blessings in my life, work-wise, dance-wise, art-wise, friends-wise... So even though things sometimes life brings trials and troubles and threatens to tear you apart, or even worse, make you resign to monotony, just know that there is a purpose for every setback and every problem. (this is a reminder to myself, especially)

I've recently been questioning my purpose in life, and where I should be heading. Even after a year, life is still a big question mark for me. I don't know where I'll be in a year's time, I don't know where I want to be headed. All I know is that, wherever it is that I am now, with the ones that I love, doing the things that I love, trying to serve the God that I love...I'm happy. :)




...at least for now. :p
Every other day is a sleep deprived day, I wish there was a day I could sleep the day away, but I don't think I can ever forgive myself if I did that!!! xD
our neighbourhood cat Fatty also thinks sleep is goooood.

★ ☆ ★ 

Photo spam! :D
being crazy suppering after prac. supper just tastes so much better when you're enjoying it with the people you love! (what calories????!!!)
Have I ever mentioned how therapeutic eating alone is? Sometimes all we need is quiet me-time, to gather our thoughts, calm our minds, and just enjoy the things around us. That's why I sometimes don't mind eating alone. Not ALL the time,  but once in awhile me-time is good. :)
My favourite ramen from my favourite ramen store - Menya Musashi's Black sauce tsukemen. Comes with as much noodles as you want! :D 
I love boothing. Each time is a brand new fun kind of experience. There's just some wonder with people coming to your booth and admiring/sharing love for the series your merchandise is based on. Ah, to be a fangirl. 
RANXM got owned at a brain-teaser-based escape game. I think we would do better fighting zombies and crawling through lasers...
but our korean dinner that followed made the brain squeeze totally worth it! :D
☙ ❤ ❧

No comments: