Tuesday, April 17, 2012

things to do after exams.

just a checklist to remind myself of what i want to do! :)

- watch all the anime on my to-watch list
- read all the manga on my to-read list
- play all the games on my to-play list
(starting with the ones i already have on console e.g. Wild Arms, Final Fantasy X2)
- finish all the requests for art from online friends
- set up an online store selling merchandise
- set up a Tumblr showcasing my artwork
- start and maintain weekly comic strip
- release the first chapter of TOJA or Ghost Hunter on SmackJeeves
- pass driving
- O School Classes
- accept more art requests
- finish writing a few more chapters of TOJA
- finalise script for Ghost Hunter Chapter 1
- take part in deviantArt contests
- photography to promote my merchandise
- film a dance concept video with Cred!
- watch my Japanese dramas!
- memes (via tablet)

No comments: